Do you know you have 57 muscles on the face and neck? A facial exercise program can be done in just 20 minutes a day with results in just four weeks, so they said. You will not only enhance the beauty of your skin and build muscles; you probably tone muscles, too. Facial toned muscles can take up to 5 to 10 years off your appearance. hmmm.....interesting dont you think so
Some people claimed you’ll regain that vital look of youth! Wowww.... Honestly although i am a bit skeptical, according to sources the tired look is usually gone within two weeks. You will notice a difference in the texture and elasticity of the skin. That is a great news. It means firming up the face, neck and skin show results faster than they show in body exercises! You stop your facial exercises….gravity and time takes over….you go back to your facial exercises and you reap the benefits! You are in control.... woww..again.
I went through the internet and found out a few tips regarding facial exercises. Skepticals aside, it might probably work! Why dont we give it a try, theres nothing to lose anyway and for all you know you might end up with a firm face and your wrinkles might probably smoothen out and diminish!
LET’S GET STARTED and remember, its 20 minutes a day. Good Luck ladies..
1. TIGHTEN & FIRM YOUR NECK: Tilt the chin towards the ceiling feeling the stretch in your neck. Pucker up your lips and make like you’re kissing the ceiling. Repeat 10 times twice a day
Apply cream to your chin and neck. Grasp your jowl ( jawbone, esp the lower jaw with the chin and cheeks) with wide open arms under the chin. Tilt the chin towards the ceiling feeling the stretch in your neck. Slide your open hand down to your collarbone and hold, while counting to ten. Repeat 10 times, twice a day.
2. DOUBLE CHIN – FIRM THE AREA UNDER YOUR CHIN: Cream your chin. Place your thumbs under your chin bone one in front of the other, fingers resting against the jowl bone. Press your tongue against the roof of your mouth and hold it there. Press and slide your thumbs alternately, from the front of your chin bone to back to where the under chin meets your neck, making a rhythm of one thumb slide then the other thumb slide. Repeat 40 times twice a day.
Try this and in three weeks you’ll start to see the double chin firming up.
3. FIRMING UP THE JOWLS – HELPS TO LIFT OUT LINES FROM THE CORNERS OF THE MOUTH: Open your mouth as wide as possible and take a big yawn, breathing in and out slowly. Repeat 10 times twice a day
Place the index fingers in both corners of your mouth. While pulling the corners of your mouth down with your fingers draw your lower lip into a kissing pout position and hold for a count of 5. Repeat 10 times twice a day
NOTE: If you have strong “Pouches” or “Deep Lines” in the corners of your mouth. Lie down on your bed, lift your head about half an inch off the mattress and repeat the above (step 3) holding to a count of 5. Repeat 10 times twice a day
Lying down will help to make this exercise extra affective.
4. UPPER EYELID STRETCHES: Raise your eyebrows as far up as you can, close your eyes and count to ten, rest. Repeat 10 times twice a day
5. CROWS FEET: Cream your face, close your eyes and squeeze the eyes shut and slide your thumbs from the outer of each eye towards your temples slowly, all other fingers rest gently on top of your head. Repeat 20 times twice a day
ref : http://www.beautifulcosmeticsandskincare.com